Welcome to peercollaboration.net the Home of PEER BUDDY OHIO
Peer Collaboration: Creating a Peer Program in Your School
Building the Foundation for Authentic Relationships and an Equitable Learning Environment.
Peer Collaboration cultivates healthy, enriching relationships as students are trained to support one another academically, socially and emotionally through positive role modeling. Peer Collaboration creates authentic communities of support which embrace students with needs and special talents, and include teachers in both regular education and specialized instruction.
Peer Buddy Ohio offers customized and step-by-step guidance to establish a Peer Collaboration program in your school or district.
Some of the training highlights include:
· Manual conntains over 20 complete and ready to use lesson plans for training peer collaborating students, program organization, maintenance, and trouble shooting guide
· Explanation of research and outcomes of using this peer collaboration program
· Presentation on evolution, uses, and programs through peer collaboration
· Needs assessment for you and your school with consultation on where to start
· Hands on experience with using peer training lessons (included in the manual) and reflection for future use
· Members will have a designated time to meet with members of your school for program planning and consultations with presenters to create your program
· Follow up support provided
Lesson Plans Used to Train Peer Collabaorators
Sample Activites & Lesson Plans
click on this link to download all the forms you will need to start a student run copy center
COPY CENTER FILES: http://tinyurl.com/copycenterflles